As energy markets have evolved, we have tailored our services towards the larger energy user by utilising cutting edge technology.
It’s not the size that matters nor the industry, whatever the energy requirements of your business, it’s essential we help you succeed
Make savings on your energy bills. Be confident that you only pay for what you have contracted to pay with our validation service.
Just fill in our quick form and we'll get back to you and discuss how we can save you and your company money and time.
To provide UK businesses with the best opportunities to control their contracted telecommunication & energy costs with complete
transparency and impartiality.
Why do people trust us?
Working with over 20 energy suppliers, we have a full view of the market. Collectively, ATE and our energy partners have over 100 years of industry experience. Its this experience, the skilled negotiation and solid relationships we've built that secure the best deals for our customers.
Advice you can trust
Energy for your business
Our responsibly-sourced, biomass electricity and green gas costs no more than conventional power, yet produces less carbon than coal-generated power. So you can significantly reduce your carbon footprint the moment you switch.
- Waste products such as crops, animal & food waste are used to help create biomethane gas.
- Biomass electricity comes from wooden pellets that typically comes from low-value wood such as thinnings, small branches and diseased or misshapen trees.
By using green gas & electric we reduce our reliance on fossil fuels. Whatever your budget, make a difference to the environment with one of our biomethane or Biomass powers.
Through a process called anaerobic digestion, we can create biomethane; a gas with similar characteristics as its fossil fuel equivalent. This biomethane is added to the existing natural gas network.
All our biomethane gas is produced within the UK
from farmers and producers, which in turn supports our economy.
Sustainably sourced biomass is a low carbon, cost effective and renewable power resource. There are still carbon emissions within the biomass supply chain, but compared to coal the savings are significant.
Responsible sourcing policy
Protecting the natural environment by following best practice of biodiversity and avoiding deforestation or degradation of the forest resource. While supporting people and communities in the areas we source from.
Environmental green energy isn't as expensive as you may think. We can offer products to suit every budget need. And you will receive a certificate to demonstrate your commitment to cleaner energy.
We always work hard to secure the best deal for our customers to save them money.
◎ Over 100 years of industry experience
◎ Vast range of fixed, flexible and bespoke products
◎ Committed to acting ethically, honestly, impartially
◎ We have a full view of the market with many suppliers
We do business with
big and small
“Through using their fantastic not-for-profit procurement framework, we have been able to redirect an amazing £5,000 to a cause which brings huge benefit to the local community” — Darren Marshal
"The results have been nothing short of spectacular, with just 1 of our 13 sites yielding a £32,000 refund, and still more to come.” — Sam Mitchel
"Dealing with ATE on a day-to-day basis has proved to be very easy. We make a telephone call, look at the options available, and then let them get on with the job while we concentrate on our business. — Robert D. Frost
— Steve Spencer
"The only work we had to do was bank the refund cheques! I would not hesitate to recommend ATE to other clubs to allow them to carry out an Audit."
- Covid-19’s impact on business energy contracts – and how volume tolerance clauses could prove costly June 12, 2020
- Centrica axes 5,000 jobs June 11, 2020
- Bristol City Council to try and sell Bristol Energy June 3, 2020
- Sizewell C: EDF prepares to push nuclear option May 27, 2020
- Ovo axes 2,600 jobs May 19, 2020
- Eon doubles revenues, but Npower pushes UK business into loss May 13, 2020
- Eon and Npower’s industrial and commercial businesses to merge May 5, 2020
- Origin takes £265m stake in Octopus Energy May 1, 2020
- Lockdown sees business energy demand fall 38 per cent April 29, 2020
- RWE picks new CEO April 28, 2020